The Blue Haven is a stylish boutique hotel with 55 rooms and suites located just 5 minutes from the capital Scarborough in Tobago. Blue Haven’s idyllic location on a majestic cliff, is surrounded by the azure blue sea and the property combines the atmosphere and ambience of the old days with modern living. It’s also situated on a 7.5 acres prime oceanfront site and offers 55 units in total which include 10 suites and 2 ocean-front villas, all with private balconies and breathtaking ocean views.
Hotel amenities include: a gourmet restaurant ‘Shutters on the Bay’ at the colonial style villa overlooking Bacolet Bay, a Lounge/Terrace bar, a “No-Problem” Beach Bar, a meeting/conference room, a fitness area, a swimming pool, tennis court and an appropriate back of the house facilities. There is also a car park, beautiful surroundings with lush tropical vegetation and an alley of palm trees bordering the entrance road of the hotel. An additional asset is the potential for an extension since planning permission is extended to a total of 104 rooms.
The Blue Haven Hotel is an award-winning property having earned several accolades in the international travel industry. It was most recently awarded Tobago’s Leading Hotel by World Travel Awards 2019. It has also won awards, such as, Caribbean’s Premier Boutique Hotel (Caribbean World Magazine & TV), Best Eco Resort, Hotel of the Year (Tobago House of Assembly), Sustainable Tourism Award (Islands Magazine & CTO) and Travel Life Gold Award (Federation of Tour Operators – FTO).
- Planning permission extended to a total of 104 rooms
- Tax exemption for a period not exceeding seven (7) years in respect of gains or profits
- A capital allowance in respect of approved capital expenditure incurred by the owner or operator in the creation of a new tourism project or expansion of an existing tourism project
Customs and Excise exemptions are also available:
- A permit for the importation of materials or entry into T&T free of customs for the purchase in T&T with the privilege of a drawback of customs duties or excise duties, of such building materials which are not already duty free and of such articles of tourism equipment
- A license to import vehicles with the payment of customs duty at a reduced rate of 10%
Please contact email@example.com for additional information.
- Breakfast Room
- Business Center
- Outdoor Pool
- Fitness Center
- Guest Laundry
- Meeting Space
- Living Quarters
- Posted By
- # of Units